Monday, February 12, 2018

Love You


Day 5 of Papertrey's Anniversary celebration asks us to pick from a list
of retiring sets and use them on our cards.
I chose one of favorite sets: Love & Marriage.
It's been my 'go to' set when I make a wedding card. Just love that 
lovely tree. And it has so many images and sentiments to create a card
full of well wishes, both for Valentines and for a happy couple.


This card isn't for any couple in particular. I'll save it and have it when needed. 
One of the things I love to do is stamp the open heart
from the set and add the initials of the two getting married .


I stamped the tree with platinum powder, and put it over a dotted vellum.
Over it is the Ivy & Bloom die cut with a few of the flowers in the corner.
The sweet little love you tag sentiment is also in the set.

Are you playing along with all the challenges? 
Many of the sets that are being retired, I have in my collection.
Looking forward to seeing what you all used on your cards.

7 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card. Love your background and the tree. Lovely work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!
    I like your card SO MUCH MORE than my card! LOL (I may have to case you!) ;)I LOOOVE the colors & all of the intricate dies you've used! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)Thanks for visiting!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Nancy! That's such a sweet idea to carve the happy couples initials in the heart. You're so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...perfect for wedding or valentines...so very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why it's your go to set! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May dis Valentine bless uz wid da cupid of love & warmth of romance.
    Happy Valentines Day my dear!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...why have I never noticed this die before?! What a FABULOUS card Nancy and absolutely perfect for a wedding...totally LOVE the idea of carving the initials in the heart too! Really like the dotted vellum behind all that lovely embossing too! Lovely, lovely card my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!